Updated: st October 2018
1. Who are Fuse?
If you have any questions about the collection, storage and usage of your information, you may contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Our Commitment
Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 200, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and any other relevant data protection legislation.
3. What information we collect and how do it
When you use Fuse, anywhere in the world Fuse will collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. The information that is collected will include session information and your activity on Fuse. We may also collect details of your computer's internet protocol address, email address, username and other details stored in your user profile settings.
We do this in two principle ways:
- Registration: Prior using Fuse, you may be required to create an individual account. If you are using Fuse as a corporate user, your account may have been created for you by your company. Failure to fill in information may prevent access to Fuse and failing to maintain accurate information may result in termination of access to all Fuse and Fuse services.
Technology: We also collect information such as IP address, connection speed and internet service provider domain name. This information is collected through a variety of methods:
- Cookies: Small files stored on your hard drive to collect Fuse session information. Most browsers accept these automatically but certain aspects of website functionality may be unavailable to you if you disable or refuse to accept cookies. See Appendix 1 for details.
- Our site collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- The Fuse service tracks all user activity and site visits including content uploads, views and downloads of content, videos, courses, quizzes, links, questions, images and documents.
- Localstorage: Some Fuse functionality such as screen recordings and custom widget data may be written to the user’s profile on their device.
4. How do we use your information?
By using Fuse you agree that we can place cookies on your device as explained below. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device you can do this using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device you can change your browser settings to do this.
By using Fuse and or making any purchases on Fuse, you agree that your information may be used by us and our suppliers and partners in order to:
- provide you with a personalised user experience on Fuse; delivering content specific to your interests and authorisation.
- support and manage your user accounts; system administration, diagnosing problems and monitoring usage.
- Provide you with notifications; in system notifications tool on Fuse will ask you to verify your account on sign up, send you e-mails on your Fuse activity and suggest content that you may find interesting. We may also give you links to resources you may find useful.
- fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us;
- provide you with information on value added products and services which believe may be of interest to you unless you inform us that you do not wish to receive this information;
- improve our quality of service; if you contact us we will retain a record of correspondence. You may contact email@example.com to request removal.
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We will not disclose your information to any third parties unconnected with these purposes, nor will your information leave the European Union to territories with lower standards of data protection without informing you and receiving your consent. Notwithstanding this, we will comply with all European law enforcement agencies and could be required to disclose information upon the production of a court order. We may choose to comply with non-European law enforcement agencies where we deem such activities to be appropriate.
We have put in place industry best practice technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information.
5. Your rights
You also have the right to update or correct any information that we hold about you by amending your details within Fuse.
Upon request, Fuse shall delete specific personal information from the database.
7. Contact Fusion
Fuse Universal Ltd | 1 Curtain Road, London | EC2A 3LT
Appendix 1 - Cookie details
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, email or other user details: they simply hold the 'key' that, once you're signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.